Followers

Labels

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Calling for a 1,000 Waveriders!






TSUNAMI OF LOVE



      Universal Mother Mary
 Calling for a 1,000 Waveriders!
June 4, 2014

      My beloved children I am beckoning you to come and open your hearts to the Tsunami of Love. I have heard your pleas for change, for opening, for Ascension. Do not hesitate or drop down into fear that the miracle of Love is not possible. I AM LOVE. I AM ONE. And sweet angels, I AM YOUR MOTHER.
       
     I beseech thee to join me in my blue wave of love, of wholeness, of unity, connectedness and balance. I implore you for this moment of now to step forward not only in trust of your sacred self but in trust of miracles. We are united in heart – we always have been. The difference, the Shift is that you are increasingly aware of our union, our Love.
      
     Will you permit yourself to be penetrated to the core of your being by my Love? Will you permit yourself to step forward as never before? Will you permit yourself to be swept away into your tomorrow, your New You, your Nova Earth? Will you permit me to help you – to Love you the way I do? Will you permit me to show you the truth and magnificence of my plan? Will you permit me to show you the magnificence of your being? Will you permit me to walk with you?
      
      I implore you my beloved ones – we have begun and your showing of hearts warms the entire company of heaven. Now I call unto thee – step forward more boldly. Step forward as the legion of Lightholders, Love-bearers, and Wayshowers you are. I call not only for 1,000 or 12,000 waveriders but for all of humanity to not only listen but respond to my plea. Step forward as one, united in heart. I love you. Farewell.
      
        Channeled by Linda Dillon – June 4, 2014




No comments:

Post a Comment

ESOTERIC



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions

PRG







Instructions HERE