Followers

Labels

Sunday, February 13, 2011

ENGLISH - A special message from SaLuSa


A special message from SaLuSa
09-02-2011
05:08 am
Channeller: SaräAmma
This is SaLuSa, my child, and so it Is. I would like to have come to you before, but evidently, your mistrust generated a bit of trouble, because you believe it was impossible I could come up to you, and that troubled my communication with you.
But I want you to know that I have been watching your work, and we are delighted with what you are doing and I had in mind to come to you to convey a message to Mankind. And before you proced, I want to tell you that this will not be the last time I’ll do that because I want to reach as many people as possible and through the largest number of channels available, as we are at revealing times, we are in critical times and we need the greatest collaboration and cooperation from all Lighworkers on Earth.
Mainly, it is for this reason that I came today.
To make a wake-up call to all languages, above all Spanish, Portuguese and English, in order that this news aren’t delayed to be spread due to the lack of translators, or because of the few that exist are so full of work that they cannot cover all the required needs for this information to be translated.
Now, our message is quite simple.
This is the moment, this is the right time, to start … to put things on a horizontal line and give the shout for departure.
ALL IS IN THE RIGHT POSITION NOW AND WE HAVE ONLY TO WAIT THAT THE CREATOR GIVES THE FINAL WARNING IN ORDER to START A MORE OPEN AND DIRECT CONTACT WITH HUMANS
Do not fear our presence around you. Though we already are and you have not noticed it, now we will show ourselves openly to the world as we are.
We did it this way because it was necessary, as I mentioned previously, that this information come out at the same time in various languages.
Dear Ones, my terrestrial Brothers and Sisters, we are at a key moment, at a turning point, this is not a game and we need the greatest collaboration from all of you.
You will be called on the most urgent moments in a different way and you only have to answer and to do what you have agreed to do in this plan, at this moment.
The ones that are not yet aware of it, and have been working to achieve it will be activated immediately, at the right moment, when the wake up call is done.
This is the reason why you have been working constantly with us during the last days.
Nothing has happened by chance, everything happened for a particular reason, that only the chosen ones, and the ones called from the heart have felt and responded. Thus, you can be assured that at the right time all will be revealed and you will know what you came to do at the precise moment that you should know it, and that you have the need to use your gifts. And you will also know what you have come to do on this planet Earth.
My child, I am leaving just now, I have nothing more to say at this time but to be grateful to you for allowing
me to come in the way you have done and now you know that at any other time I will be visiting you.
I leave a warm greeting as a brother to the whole Humanity on Earth.
See you soon.
Channeller: SaräAmma, through a Skype conference with "Somos Luz em Ação" Group on February, 2011.
Translated from Spanish by Dioneia Alves and André Martins.
htthttp://somosluzemacao.blogspot.com/
http://isismikael.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESOTERIC



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions

PRG







Instructions HERE